- Have you ever wished you could go through full exam simulations with an expert?
- Do you wish you could get into the mind of someone who knows these exams and the best way to pass them?
- Do you find yourself wondering where you went wrong and how you can better think through each possible option in a simulation?
- Is Decision Making something you’re consistently failing?
We’ve heard your cries. We see you. Barton wants to help you.
Join us for a 4-hour NCMHCE Simulation Workshop
When: Saturday, October 24, from 11AM to 3PM EST. Please note, this workshop is in EASTERN TIME.
Where: From the comfort of your home, via Zoom
Cost: $175 to attend this 4-hour workshop
(If you’ve taken one of Barton’s workshops in the past, or if you’re a current CounselingExam.com subscriber, check your email for a $20 discount!)
- Barton Bott will go through three complete simulations on CounselingExam.com
- Barton will focus on the Decision Making aspect of the NCMHCE exam
- Learn how to dissect the information provided in making those difficult Decision Making options and see your DM scores go up
- Assess every answer option and understand why it is or is not an appropriate selection
- Take a short quiz after each simulation
- Ask questions of Barton after each simulation to clarify any confusion
- Review common pitfalls of test takers
- Learn tips about Diagnostic Criteria, Diagnostic Considerations, etc
- Increase your confidence in your test taking skills
We’ll see you there!