The Seven Principles Workshop for Couples (Black Friday Discount for $100 off!)
February 24, 2023 @ 6:30 pm – February 25, 2023 @ 5:00 pm EST
Enhance your relationship with your significant other with the internationally acclaimed research and principles from Dr. John Gottman’s New York Times bestselling book: The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work. Our Seven Principles Workshop for Couples format includes lectures from professional counselors who are also certified Gottman Leaders. Each couple receives The Seven Principles Couples Set, which is included in the cost of registration. This set includes a copy of The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work, two Couples Guides, and card decks to strengthen intimacy and knowledge of your partner. Couples will be prompted to do private exercises via Zoom using the course materials. Participants will not share their personal problems in front of others. This course is inclusive of people of all backgrounds, ages, faiths, sexual orientations, and relationship arrangements.
OUR SEVEN PRINCIPLES WORKSHOP FOR COUPLES FORMAT INCLUDES LECTURES AND PRIVATE COUPLE EXERCISES VIA ZOOM.
- Feb 24 & 25
- Friday, February 24 from 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm Eastern time
- Saturday, February 25 from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Eastern time (breaks provided)
- Virtual attendance
- Join from the comfort of your own home, or anywhere you can access the internet and use Zoom. No participants will be able to see or hear you on Zoom.
- Privacy Ensured
- You will NOT be asked to disclose any personal information. There are private exercises you work through with your partner.
- Materials included
- Each couple receives The Seven Principles Couples Set, which is included in the cost of registration. Physical sets are mailed to participants if they register prior to February 11, 2023; otherwise registrants receive digital sets.
- Guided by Certified Leaders
- Our counselors are certified Gottman Leaders. They have trained not only as licensed counselors with master’s degrees, but also in the Gottman Institute.
- Ask questions live
- During the live sessions you can chat with our moderator to ask questions of our certified Gottman Leaders.
BOTH OF OUR EXPERTS ARE GOTTMAN INSTITUTE TRAINED LEADERS FOR THE SEVEN PRINCIPLES FOR MAKING MARRIAGE WORK COUPLES WORKSHOP.
Barton J. Bott, LMHC, NCC, ICGC-II, CLC
LICENSED COUNSELOR & EDUCATOR
Lori Reibach, LPC, LMFT, NCC
LICENSED COUNSELOR & MARITAL/COUPLES FAMILY THERAPIST