- This event has passed.
BRAND NEW Cultural Formulation & the CFI Workshop (live)
July 31 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm EDT$85
- Date: Saturday, July 31
- Time: 10 am – 2 pm Eastern time (9 am Central, 8 am Mountain, 7 am Pacific time)
- Short breaks provided
- Cost: $100 but discounted to $85 for early registration. Register before Thurs, July 29 to get $15 off!
- Bundle Discount options: $65 Bundled discount if you register for both the 4-hour Ethics, Supervision & Consultation workshop and the 4-hour Cultural Formulation and the CFI workshop. Learn more and register here.
- Loyalty Discount options: $85 for past workshop takers. Register prior to July 22nd using the link below. If you register after July 29nd, email email@example.com to get your Loyalty Discount!
- Accessibility: Live captioning in English!
- ALL REGISTRANTS RECEIVE ON-DEMAND ACCESS TO THE FULL WORKSHOP RECORDING BY MONDAY MORNING, WHETHER THEY ATTEND THE LIVE SESSION OR NOT.
Register below to take the BRAND NEW 4-hour Cultural Formulation & the CFI workshop hosted by NCMHCE expert, Barton Bott. In this workshop, Barton will focus on the CFI in the DSM-5 to prepare you for questions as they present in Sims. He will go through one full simulation to apply what was taught in the workshop.
This 4-hour workshop includes a Question and Answer session with Barton, where you can submit your questions and have them answered live.
What do you receive as part of your registration?
- Access to the live workshop via Zoom
- Please note: your audio and video will be off, but you will be able to chat with the moderator and submit questions for the Q&A session
- We plan for brief breaks
- Access to the on-demand recording of the full workshop, including the Q&A for at least 60 days (watch and rewatch as desired!)
- Recording also includes full transcript, closed captioning in English
- Free handouts
- Exclusive discounts to future workshops with Barton Bott, as well as to our partner organization, CounselingExam.com