- Date: Saturday, January 15th
- Time: 10 am – 4 pm Eastern time (9 am Central, 8 am Mountain, 7 am Pacific time)
- Short breaks and a 30 min lunch break
- Cost: $150
- Discount options: $50 Bundled discount if you register for both the 3-hour NCMHCE Prep workshop and the 6-hour Decision Making workshop. Learn more and register here.
- Bulk Discount: Join our Get it Done 6-week program and you will receive a minimum of 6 workshops (including this one) and 6 group tutoring sessions with Barton for hundreds of dollars off! Learn more here.
- Accessibility: Live captioning in English!
- ALL REGISTRANTS RECEIVE ON-DEMAND ACCESS TO THE FULL WORKSHOP RECORDING BY MONDAY MORNING, WHETHER THEY ATTEND THE LIVE SESSION OR NOT.
Overview of 6-hour Decision Making Workshop:
- Basic diagnostic skills
- Plausible, final, rule-out, differential
- Identifying differentials
- Full simulation
- Determining interventions based on theoretical orientation
- Theories to review: Behavioral, REBT, CBT, Person-Centered
- Full simulation
- Ethics: A review of some of the most misunderstood concepts
- Counseling Relationship, Confidentiality & Privacy, Professional Responsibility, Supervision & Consultation
- Question & Answer session
- BONUS: You’ll receive access to these additional recorded bonus videos covering this content (not covered in live workshop):
- Adlerian, Gestalt, Solution-Focused theories
- Other unique and misunderstood scenarios such as: Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs), Court-ordered clients
What do you receive as part of your registration?
- Access to the live workshop via Zoom
- Please note: your audio and video will be off, but you will be able to chat with the moderator and submit questions for the Q&A session
- We plan for brief breaks and a 30 minute lunch
- Access to the on-demand recording of the full workshop, including the Q&A for at least 60 days (watch and rewatch as desired!)
- Recording also includes full transcript, closed captioning in English
- Free handouts
- Additional bonus videos
- Exclusive discounts to future workshops with Barton Bott, as well as to our partner organization, CounselingExam.com
BUNDLE AND SAVE $50
Register Now for just the 6-hour Decision Making workshop
Save $$$ with our Get it Done 6-week program
6-hour Decision Making live workshop