- This event has passed.
Sim Review Class and Interactive Q&A
September 22 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm EDT
NEW EXAM OR OLD??
If you are currently scheduled to take the current simulation-based NCMHCE exam, we are offering a sale for our on-demand workshop materials. Those materials are ONLY relevant for those taking the current NCMHCE exam.
Our new materials offered live starting on Oct 15 are exclusively for the new narrative-based NCMHCE format.
If you are unsure which exam you are registered for, take a look at our helpful free resource guide for additional information and clarification.
- Two hour minimum group session with Barton Bott (sessions often run longer than 2 hours).
- Start time is 7 pm EST / 6 pm CST / 5 pm MST / 4 pm PST start time for every session.
- Barton is guaranteed to go through one full simulation during this class.
- Each participant can actively engage with Barton directly and ask questions and request topics they need assistance with.
- All participants have direct audio and video access.
- Live Closed Captioning in English is available.
What happens after I register?
- Kindly add this meeting date and time to your personal calendar, as Zoom will not be sending automatic reminders.
- As this is a Zoom meeting (rather than a Zoom webinar), everyone has the same URL to join the group session. You will NOT have a personalized URL. The Zoom Meeting instructions will be provided to you once you complete the payment.
- If you have any questions or need help, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.