BRAND NEW 4-hour Sims workshop (3 new Sims to review!)
October 23 @ 10:00 am – 2:00 pm EDT
- Date: Saturday, October 23
- Time: 10 am – 2 pm Eastern time (9 am Central, 8 am Mountain, 7 am Pacific time)
- Short breaks provided
- Cost: $100, discount options below
- Loyalty Discount options: $85 for past workshop takers. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your Loyalty Discount!
- Accessibility: Live captioning in English!
- ALL REGISTRANTS RECEIVE ON-DEMAND ACCESS TO THE FULL WORKSHOP RECORDING BY TUESDAY, WHETHER THEY ATTEND THE LIVE SESSION OR NOT.
Register below to take the BRAND NEW 4-hour Sims workshop hosted by NCMHCE expert, Barton Bott. Barton will go through three full simulations to apply what was taught in the workshop. This 4-hour workshop includes a Question and Answer session with Barton, where you can submit your questions and have them answered live.
If you have taken a Sims workshop in the past, this Sims workshop will go through all new sims that Barton has not reviewed before in prior workshops.
What do you receive as part of your registration?
- Access to the live workshop via Zoom
- Please note: your audio and video will be off, but you will be able to chat with the moderator and submit questions for the Q&A session
- We plan for brief breaks
- Access to the on-demand recording of the full workshop, including the Q&A for at least 60 days (watch and rewatch as desired!)
- Recording also includes full transcript, closed captioning in English
- Free handouts
- Exclusive discounts to future workshops with Barton Bott, as well as to our partner organization, CounselingExam.com
Our Get it Done in ’21 6-week intensive program offers you our best pricing. We give our Get it Done program participants bulk discounts anywhere from 32% – 40% off depending on the package they select, and this workshop is part of the 6 live workshops you get access to as a participant in our program. Learn more about the Get it Done in ’21 6-week intensive program here: https://passthencmhce.com/program. Cycle 3 begins Nov 4 and ends Dec 18, so make sure you register for your spot!