Join Barton J. Bott, LMHC, NCC, ICGC-II for a FREE 1-hour live webinar, where he is going to explain which NCMHCE exam format he recommends you focus on.
Topics that will be covered:
- What’s the difference between the current format and the new format?
- What topics are covered on the current format versus the new format?
- When is the new format actually going to be released?
- Is the new format easier?
- Why we believe the current format is the one you should focus on passing
- How to get the support you need to pass the NCMHCE
- Where: Online through our Zoom webinar
- Your video and audio will be off, but you can submit questions to our moderator through the Q&A section!
- Date: Wed, Feb 9th
- Time: 1 hour only, here it is in your time zone:
- 12 pm – 1 pm Eastern
- 11 am Central – 12 pm Central
- 10 am Mountain – 11 am Mountain
- 9 am Pacific – 10 am Pacific
- Cost: ABSOLUTELY FREE! Just be sure to register!
Even if you can’t make it live, register and the recording will be made available to you.
Get a complimentary 15% discount to our partner, CounselingExam.com.