Next Live Workshop
Registration Opening Soon!
hours minutes seconds
6-hour Decision Making Workshop
Any registrant of our live workshops will have the ability to go back and watch the workshop online on-demand through Zoom, whether they attend the live workshop or not. The recording can be watched multiple times for a minimum of 60 days.
Discount and Pricing Options
- $75 for the 3-hour NCMHCE Prep workshop a la carte
- $150 for the 6-hour Decision Making workshop a la carte
BUNDLE AND SAVE $50 by purchasing both the 3-hour NCMHCE Prep workshop ($75) and the 6-hour Decision Making workshop ($150) for the discounted price of $175! This discount is available for the on-demand recording as well, please see below for more information to access on-demand recordings.
Past attendees of any of our workshops receive a $25 Loyalty discount for the 6-hour Decision Making workshop! Pay only $125!
Email email@example.com to receive the special URL to access the registration page to the special loyalty discount. We honor this loyalty discount for the on-demand recording as well!
But keep in mind, the Bundle discount for both workshops is a better deal.
- Basic diagnostic skills
- Plausible, final, rule-out, differential
- Identifying differentials
- Full simulation
- Determining interventions based on theoretical orientation
- Theories to review: Behavioral, REBT, CBT, Person-Centered
- Full simulation
- Ethics: A review of some of the most misunderstood concepts
- Counseling Relationship, Confidentiality & Privacy, Professional Responsibility, Supervision & Consultation
- Question & Answer session
- BONUS: You’ll receive access to these additional recorded bonus videos covering this content (not covered in live workshop):
- Adlerian, Gestalt, Solution-Focused theories
- Other unique and misunderstood scenarios such as: Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs), Court-ordered clients
What do you receive as part of your registration?
- Access to the live workshop via Zoom
- Please note: your audio and video will be off, but you will be able to chat with the moderator and submit questions for the Q&A session
- Access to the on-demand recording of the full workshop, including the Q&A for a minimum of 60 days (watch and rewatch as desired!)
- Recording also includes full transcript, closed captioning in English
- Free handouts
- Exclusive discounts to future workshops with Barton Bott, as well as to our partner organization, CounselingExam.com
In the event that you are unable to take our live workshop, we also offer on-demand workshop recordings for purchase.
All on-demand and live workshop registration includes:
- Full live recorded workshop
- The Question & Answer session
- Bonus Documents
- Exclusive discounts to upcoming workshops and our partner, CounselingExam.com and LicensureExams.com
- Closed captioning in English
- Full transcript in English
- Access to watch and rewatch the recording for a minimum of 60 days
Any registrant of our live workshops will have the ability to go back and watch the workshop online on-demand through Zoom, whether they attend the live workshop or not. If you were unable to register for a live workshop, you can still access our workshops today.
Purchase the On-Demand Recording
3-hour NCMHCE Prep workshop ON DEMAND
On-demand recording access to Barton Bott’s 3-hour NCMHCE Prep workshop. (Bundle and save $50 by purchasing the BUNDLE DISCOUNT option below!)
6-hour Decision Making workshop ON DEMAND
On-demand recording access to Barton Bott’s 6-hour Decision Making workshop. (Bundle and save $50 by purchasing the BUNDLE DISCOUNT option below!)
BUNDLE DISCOUNT for 3-hour NCMHCE Prep and 6-hour Decision Making workshop ON DEMAND
Save $50 by bundling two on-demand workshops. Purchase Barton Bott’s 3-hour NCMHCE Prep workshop ($75) and 6-hour Decision Making workshop ($150) for the discounted price of $175.
Help! I don’t have Paypal. How can I pay?
You do not need a Paypal account in order to register for live workshops or pay for on-demand recordings. You have the option to Checkout as a Guest and pay using a credit card. Please watch our screen recording below for detailed instructions.
If you have any issues, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for help. We can offer alternative payment options like Venmo, Cash App, and Zelle.
I would advise anyone taking the NCMHCE to take Barton’s workshops, especially the 6-hour Decision Making one. Just following Bart’s rules and not guessing was my success. I could not do it without his help, thanks for all your help.Jacques