DSM-5 Overview and Exam Preparation: Recognizing, Differentiating, and Diagnosing Workshop
Barton Bott will focus heavily on the most common diagnoses you need to know for your exam. This workshop is key for students preparing for the NCMHCE Exam, the Marriage and Family Therapy exam, the Social Work exam, and the Psychiatric Nursing exam.
- How do you recognize disorders
- How can you differentiate between similar disorders?
- Ultimately, determining the final diagnosis for your client
Please note: This brand new workshop is a revised and improved version of Barton’s original DSM-5 Made Easy to Understand Apply 6-hour Workshop. Based on feedback we received from our attendees, we have modified the format of this workshop and have lengthened it to ensure you get the most important information you need to pass your exam.
When: Saturday, December 12, from 10AM to 6PM Eastern time
Where: From the comfort of your own home, via Zoom
Cost: $255 to attend this 8-hour workshop
8 hour workshop format
- Section 1: 10:00 AM – 1:30 PM — 3.5 hours
- Lunch break: 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM — 1 hour
- Section 2: 2:30 PM – 6:00 PM — 3.5 hours
- Please note, the times listed are in Eastern time. Find your local start time here.
- Key words and tricky phrases to help you easily remember diagnoses
- Learn the major diagnostic categories and the diagnoses in each, and how to remember them for your exam
- How to differentiate between similar diagnoses (such as Conduct Disorder vs ODD, Schizoaffective vs Bipolar Disorder with Psychotic Features)
- Tips and tricks to distinguish what your exam is asking for
- Case examples and simulation presentations of the most common diagnoses
- Quiz provided at the end for attendees to take at-home after the workshop
- Free handouts provided to attendees
Registration is open now!
After registering and paying, you will immediately receive confirmation from Zoom with your personalized URL to join the meeting on Saturday, December 12th.