DSM-5 Made Easy to Understand and Apply Workshop
PasstheNCMHCE.com with Barton Bott, LMHC, NCC, ICGC-II
7 November 2020 | 10AM – 4PM Eastern Time
Please note: This is an estimated time schedule, please be flexible as listed times and priorities may shift.
10AM – 10:10AM
Brief introduction and agenda
10:10AM – 11:15AM
Developmental D/O’s, Schizophrenia Spectrum, Bipolar and Related, Depressive D/O’s, Anxiety D/O’s
11:20AM – 11:30AM
11:30AM – 12:45PM
Body Dysmorphic, Trauma & Stressor D/O’s, Dissociative D/O’s, Somatic D/O’s, Feeding & Eating D/O’s, Sexual Dysfunctions
12:45PM – 1:15PM
1:15PM – 2:45PM
Gender Dysphoria, Disruptive/Impulsive/Conduct, Substance D/O’s, Neurocognitive D/O’s, Personality D/O’s, Paraphilic D/O’s, V-Codes
2:45PM – 3:15 PM
Break / Optional Quiz
3:15PM – 4:00PM
Quiz Review, Q&A
How to Join
You should have an email in your inbox from Nicole Davis <email@example.com> with your personalized URL from Zoom to join us this Saturday. Please search for it, as it may be in an alternate folder, like your spam folder. If you do not have this Zoom URL, please register here now.
Without this Zoom URL, you will not be able to join us on Saturday. If you do not have this email or cannot find it, please click the button to get your Zoom URL or email Nicole.
What to Bring
- Something to write on to take notes
- If you have a copy of the DSM-5 available, bring that for reference!
- Download your Bonus Document for the workshop, print or have available digitally for reference. (This is provided to registrants)
- Bring water, coffee, snacks, and a small lunch. While we will have short breaks and a brief lunch, we recommend you have your food already available. (Don’t worry, you can keep the webcam on your end turned off at will, so you can eat that lunch sandwich without worrying)
Technical tips for the Zoom workshop:
- Make sure you download the Zoom application on your preferred device.
- Make sure your internet and wifi connection is strong (we don’t recommend you use a public wifi, like at a coffee shop)
- Close out all programs and browsers on your device that are not necessary for the workshop.
- If you can’t hear OUR audio (Barton and Nicole) when you join Zoom through your device, then please use the phone number provided in your Zoom invitation to call in with your phone for a stable audio connection. Please refer to that email from Nicole Davis <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the phone number.
- As a reminder, it is not necessary for YOUR audio or camera to be functioning for you to participate in the workshop. As long as you can see us, see Barton’s shared screen, and hear us, you are all set! There is a chat feature for you to communicate with your questions.